Steps To Plan A Kiddies’ Birthday Party
Your little one’s birthday must be approaching so might be in a fix in organizing his birthday party. You have so many little elements to take care of so here is a step by step process on how to organize a kiddies’ birthday party.
- Pick a themeIt should of course be something your kid likes. Talk to him and decide on a particular theme. He would select his favourite cartoon character or superhero so be prepared to get to work. The theme is the basis for everything. From the decoration to the cake, food, games and music, everything will be based on it. However, if he picked on a difficult theme, then simply tell him. You could also take him to the nearest party store which will make it easier for him to decide.
- Set the specificsIt would be easier to keep track of everything if you have it written down. List down all what needs to be done and assign timelines. Get working as soon as possible so that you don’t have to rush at the last moment. Prioritize your tasks and measure progress every day. Decide on a date, venue and book fast if you are holding the party outside home. Also, order and reserve any jumping castle for hire in Sydney. To learn more about hiring jumping castles in Sydney, please visit https://www.footyjumpingcastles.com.au/.
- Send out invitationsYour guest list one of the most important elements since it decides the capacity of the venue. Match the invitation with the theme. You can even ask them to dress according to the theme. Make sure you specifically mention any additional things the guests need to bring such as a swimsuit, an extra set of clothes etc. Keep them informed of the day’s agenda.
- Decoration and gamesIt is obvious that all decorations should match the theme since they create the ambiance of the party. Your nearest party store may have all what you need. Also, decide on the games that will be conducted. A magic show, scavenger hunt, jumping castles are some of the most common options. You also need to be mindful of the safety of the kids while on the castles.
- Plan the foodYou need to get creative with your food for the kids. Boring short eats will not work. Make sure you make them with smiley faces, in the shape of cartoon characters or anything that you could do to make them interesting. The birthday cake should be colourful to match the theme.